Espoma Garden-tone All Natural Plant Food 3-4-4 - 36 lb
Developed for professional and backyard gardeners, Espoma Garden-tone All-Natural Plant Food 3-4-4 formula is enhanced with Bio-tone beneficial microbes. Proven to help plants establish faster, develop deeper roots, and produce superior blooms. Provides safe, continuous feeding for all vegetables.
Available in 4, 8, 18 and 36 pound bags.
- Soil Preparation for Vegetable Garden
- Apply 3.5 lbs. per 50 square feet and work into the top 4 to 5 inches of soil. When possible, mix with organic matter such as compost, humus, or peat moss.
- Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
- Single plants: Apply up to 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Apply 1-1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs. each side per 100 ft. of row.
- Potted Plants
- New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants, thoroughly mix 2 cups of Garden-tone into each cubic foot of Potting Soil.
- Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 tsp. of Garden-tone per 4″ of pot diameter onto the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
- In the garden – use 1 tbsp. per plant
- In containers – Use half the rate for potted plants as stated above