Home Fresh Show Hutch Deluxe 17 - 20 lb
by: Blue Seal Feeds
Home Fresh Show Hutch Deluxe 17 is an extruded rabbit food designed for rabbits of all ages. It is ideal for show rabbits needing optimum nutrition. It supports fur quality, body conformation, and general overall health.
- Alfalfa meal as the first and primary ingredient provides necessary fiber to support a healthy digestive system and proper feed intake.
- Prebiotics help maintain a healthy digestive tract environment for support of a healthy immune system.
- Trace Mineral Amino Acid Complexes
- Yucca Schidigera Extract aids in control of manure odor. Lower ammonia levels help maintain good air qualityand support respiratory health.
- Extruded form improves digestibility and nutrient utilization. It slows the rate of feed intake and reduces fines, for fewer digestive and respiratory issues.
Ingredients: Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Vegetable Oil, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Culture, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Yeast Extract, Reed-Sedge Peat, DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, L-Lysine, Rice Hulls, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Biotin, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Papaya, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphoshate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Threonine, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate.