Poulin E-TEC Fibre-Max - 50 lb
by: Poulin Grain
Poulin E-TEC Fibre-Max is a high fat, high fiber feed for performance horses that need high calorie intake but may be sensitive to grain rich diets. Suitable for every life stage, including seniors.
- Chromium for increased glucose utilization and improved immune function, growth and overall health.
- Powerful antioxidants - organic selenium and increased levels of natural vitamin E to boost immune function.
- Omega 3 fatty acids - Enhanced levels to aid in anti-inflammation and muscle recovery.
- Live cell yeast stabilizes gut bacteria, stimulates digestion and nutrient absorption to improve overall gut health.
- Increased protein with added lysine aids in topline and overall muscle development
Ingredients: Wheat Middlings, Soy Hulls, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Shredded Beet Pulp, Soybean Meal, Flaxseed (Omega 3 Supplement), Calcite, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, D-alpha Tocoperol Acetate (source of Natural Vitamin E),Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Hydroxychloride, Manganese Hydroxychloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Chromium Propionate, Copper Hydroxychloride, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Cobalt Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Mineral Oil, DL Methionine, HCL Lysine, Live Cell Yeast Pack (Active Dried Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactococcus Lactis Fermentation Product, Dextrose, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product), Preservative Pack with Silicon Dioxide, Acetic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Propionic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Sorbic Acid.